Features & Benefits:
No call centres
Your broadband and network will be managed by us. Our humans in our main office will take your calls; we have no call centres.
All your services under one roof
One supplier gives you continuity and peace of mind that all your communications are well looked after. A single number to call for simplicity.
Managed company-wide WiFi
Segregate networks (e.g. guest) or limit bandwidth (e.g. students in schools/universities). We can provide managed systems to achieve this.
Full connectivity suite
From basic ADSL to uncontended Leased Lines with a SLA, all our connectivity solutions are "business-only".
No data limits
As more data passes through the internet, we can provide systems with unlimited bandwidth usage in most locations.
Structured network cabling
If you are moving to new offices and need network cabling, communications cabinets and routers/firewalls, we will design and install it all for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
We’re moving offices – what kind of timelines are we looking at?
I’m worried about the broadband speeds in my new location
We’re doing a complete refurbishment – but I’m not sure what cabling we need
What broadband types are available?
The most common types are below:
- If FTTC is not yet available in your area, we can run your broadband over an ADSL connection.
- ADSL runs over over a standard BT telephone line and is the predecessor to FTTC. It is available from nearly all BT exchanges across the country.
- The maximum download speed is 24Mbit and upload 2.5Mbit. The further away from the telephone exchange, the slower the speed becomes.
- We can upgrade your school to FTTC when it becomes available.
- FTTC or ‘Superfast Broadband’ as it is more widely known, uses fibre optic cables to help increase the speed of your broadband connection.
- It involves running fibre from the telephone exchange or distribution point to the street cabinets which then connect to a standard phone line to provide broadband.
- The maximum speed is up to 80Mbit download and up to 20Mbit upload. Not everyone will receive the maximum speed as it depends on the length of the phone line to the cabinet.
- BT Openreach can guarantee that the minimum sync speed will be 15Mbps or 30Mbps.
- We recommend an EoFTTC connection to businesses where it is available.
- As the next generation on from standard FTTC Broadband it gives businesses superfast broadband with an uncontended (not shared) line
- An EoFTTC gives the same download and upload speed which is important to any business with cloud applications who upload large amounts of data.
- EoFTTC ensures that the line speed quoted is what a school will get every day - even at peak times and regardless of how many people are using the internet.
- The EoFTTC service also has the added bonus of having a Guaranteed Service Level Agreement (SLA) which assures businesses of a fix within set timeframes.
- Recommended for all larger businesses and those for whom internet is critical to their operation. A leased line will give you your very own fibre connection which you won’t share with anybody else.
- You’ll have the same upload speed as download speed (up to 10Gbit) and the line also comes with an SLA.
- As prices for leased lines vary according to the location of your business, we will get a whole-of-market search to get you the best possible quote without being tied to one provider only.